Monday, January 17, 2011

Comix With Content

I can't speak highly enough about Chester's Comix With Content.  I ordered them to use as a suppliment to history but they can almost stand alone.  These books are "comic books" based on historical events or people with great illustrations to capture your kids' interest in history...26 in all.  They also added a new book featuring famous homeschooled people titled, "Homeschool All-Stars."  My 4th grader reads them for bedtime reading and now quizzes us on history!  Their website also has teacher guides, coloring pages and other activities you can download for free.  Check it out!

Here is their site:  http://www.chestercomix.com/
You can also order from Rainbow Resource or Amazon




2 comments:

  1. My son loves comics, thanks for the link and review!

    I'm stopping by from Hip Homeschool Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look pretty cool!
    I'm popping over from the Hip Homeschool Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete